Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Run Away Plot

Last night Nick came and asked me if he and his buddy, Mitchell, could build a bonfire in the circle. He said, "If you don't let us then we (he and Mitchell) are going to run away." So I answered, "Well then, I guess you'd better pack your bags." Later he informed me that he and Mitchell had come up with a run away plot. I said, "Cool, let me hear it." He proceeded to tell me that when they each turn 14, they are going to get all of his money out of his bank account. (He has about $150 so apparently he is set for life.) He saw a sign at Reams that had Hershey bars on sale 3 for $1. He and Mitchel are going to buy all of the Hershey bars and then sell them for $.50 each. I think they will make it big, don't you?

No comments: