
We just got back from our family vacation to Kona. Jim and I surprised our kids. When they woke up for school we told them to get ready and then get in the car. The bags were already packed and ready to go. When we got to Kona, Wendy (Jim's sister) and cousins Douglas and Justin were waiting for us! We spent a week together laughing, swimming, boogie boarding, snorkeling, collecting seashells and hiking. Well, I'm not sure you should call it hiking. Jim wanted to take all of us on a little excursion that ended up taking a lot longer than planned. :) One of my favorite parts of the trip was eating together every morning at the yummy breakfast buffet. The fresh belgium waffles covered in strawberries, bananas, macadamia nuts and coconut syrup were to die for. We had a really fun time. The boys even made up a song entitled, "Butterface Girls in Bikinis." You will have to talk to them to get the details. :)
1 comment:
Congratulations on becoming a blogger! I love your blog...can't wait for more!
Post a Comment