Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Dingbat!
OK...so I don't usually post my "blond moments" however, this morning's incident is proof that I am totally losing my mind. Let me preface this by saying..."Mom, I am so sorry for ever making fun of you for being dingy!" This morning, Jim and I had to take our car downtown to be serviced. So I of course follow behind him in my car. We get downtown and we are driving...and we are driving...and all of a sudden I realize that I am no longer following an Audi. I am following a Jetta. So I call Jim. He says, "I turned and you didn't follow me." So I ask him where I needed to meet him. He says, "the Dave Strong Audi dealership on 9th and State." Fine. I turn around...(sadly I had been following the wrong car for about 7 blocks...what?) I get to the dealership, find the service area and park to wait for Jim. I am waiting...I am waiting...Jim calls and says, "Where are you?" Since I've been waiting about 15 minutes and trying to make a 9:00am appointment, I am bugged. I respond..."I am waiting right outside of service!" "Where?" he asked. "Right outside of service! North side!" Pause...Pause...Jim asks, "Are you at the right dealership?" I, of course, roll my eyes thinking how dumb do you think I am? I look up...I am at the Honda dealership. Jim didn't think it was too funny at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your stories..too funny!
Post a Comment